The Project Management Institute, Southern Maryland Chapter (PMISoMD) proudly announces its 2013 scholarship program! PMISoMD will award scholarships in the amount of $250 for:
- Costs associated with coursework to attain Project Management Professional (PMP) requirement for 35 hours of project management education
- Costs for PMP boot camp, prep course or other training directly associated with preparation for testing for any of the PMI certifications
- Direct cost of PMI certification testing
- Costs for educational/training events to attain PDUs to maintain PMI certification
- PMISoMD Member
- Applicant who is sponsored by PMISoMD member (must become a PMISoMD member if awarded a scholarship).
- Applicant who is an employee of a PMISoMD Golf Tournament Sponsor (must become a PMISoMD member if awarded scholarship).
PMISoMD will award up to twelve $250 scholarships in 2013. Scholarship will be awarded based on the information provided in the scholarship application. Application forms are available at www.pmisomd.org. Applications may be submitted at any time on a rolling basis until all twelve 2013 scholarships have been awarded. The PMISoMD web site will reflect the number of scholarships remaining to be awarded throughout the year. A chapter member can only be awarded one scholarship per calendar year.
Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, by mail to:
PMI Southern Maryland Chapter
Attn: Scholarship Committee
PO Box 101
California, MD 20619
To download an Application Form, click here.